Final Fantasy: Job Losses Final Fantasy: Job Losses

Great!

That was pretty funny :D nice job. Some of the speech bubbles were a little hard to read in time though. Apart from that, its a 7/10 from me :)

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

I dunno....

The animation was pretty decent and theres some really great art in there. It had a storyline but i found that the jokes were predictable. I think you tried too hard to be funny by using a lot curses in the beginning which werent really needed. 6/10 because it had a storyline and great art/animation.

The NG Rules 2 The NG Rules 2

Useless at the moment

That scrolled way too fast for me, i could barely read a line before it went offthe screen. Justslow it down and it'll be better

Nomader responds:

Yeah, I just whipped it up pretty quickly there. It could be a lot better if it slowed down, but I didn't feel like taking the time to add a few more frames. Oh well. Thanks for the review!

Space Man Sam Space Man Sam

Great!

That was very informative! Well done :D the graphics and music were entertaining too and made me watch it allthe way through. 8/10 and 4/5

The animation could have been better, thats why i didnt give you a 10,but still, well done :)

This Door... This Door...

Sound was bad

I couldnt really understand what you were saying,making the rest of the movie pretty pointless to watch. It needs to be longer too.

Higurashi Akatsuki Higurashi Akatsuki

Great!

That was pretty good! i loved the art and the characters were full of emotions. The movement was too jerky at times though and the sound quality could have been better. Apart from that everything was great! Keep it up!

ModdedPC Clock Short ModdedPC Clock Short

Pretty good

TOO short but the humour was pretty good. The sound waspretty good too. Keep it up! 5/10 and 3/5

KyuubiT responds:

it was just a short im taking baby steps into longer flashes. glad you liked it.

~ModdedPC Clock~

The Legend of Grandma 2 The Legend of Grandma 2

Keepit up!

Hahaha,this made me laugh so much,nice lip syncing. I loved the gorilla the best

Sonic's Lunch Break Sonic's Lunch Break

Mild adult themes

This is NOT suitable for anybody,there are mild adult themes which should have been indicated. I would have given this more praise if it were correct fromthe first instance.

OLD MOBS EP2 OLD MOBS EP2

Not too bad

The sound wuality was pretty bad,plus the ranger looked like a ripoff of herbert the pervert from family guy,the voice sounded like him too. I couldnt take it seriously. I know you tried to mix action and comedy together a little, but i dont think it worked. I/ll give you a 5/10 at least since the drawings were pretty good and the animation was ok.

tacobuttfish responds:

That's interesting, I would hardly call it a ripoff, the voice might be somewhat fairly close, but the way he looks? Anyway, thanks for watching

-Taco Buttfish.