Final Fantasy: Job Losses Final Fantasy: Job Losses

Great!

That was pretty funny :D nice job. Some of the speech bubbles were a little hard to read in time though. Apart from that, its a 7/10 from me :)

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

I dunno....

The animation was pretty decent and theres some really great art in there. It had a storyline but i found that the jokes were predictable. I think you tried too hard to be funny by using a lot curses in the beginning which werent really needed. 6/10 because it had a storyline and great art/animation.

The NG Rules 2 The NG Rules 2

Useless at the moment

That scrolled way too fast for me, i could barely read a line before it went offthe screen. Justslow it down and it'll be better

Nomader responds:

Yeah, I just whipped it up pretty quickly there. It could be a lot better if it slowed down, but I didn't feel like taking the time to add a few more frames. Oh well. Thanks for the review!

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Awesome Game :D

I noticed after i played it for about 10 mins and scrolled down to read the reviews...the screen appears to stretch vertically...its like one of those optical illusions where you stare something for a certain number of time and something stays in your vision. Anyway, im rambling on =_= Keep up the good work!

Infinite Scroller Infinite Scroller

ok so far but...

when i reach the bottom of the screen, the lines clear, the ball goes back to the top and a new set of lines start to come up. I think if you fix this and make it go faster sooner, you'll have a pretty fun game :) You got the idea though.

mjkgames responds:

Yes, this is what is meant to happen. :) When you reach the bottom of the screen, you will get bonus points and you start again. The idea is to reach the bottom as many time as you can - this will maximize your score. Thanks for the comments, though.

The Super Click Tester The Super Click Tester

Highscore!

Yeah! 5th on the leadermoard on Medium today! lol, thanks for putting this up, i needed to see if i was fast or not ;P

Violent Encounter Violent Encounter

Only 3 hours???

At first i thought this was mario killing a turtle lol.

Anyway, this is awesome, your animations are awesome, and youre awesome. Especially becuase in a short amount of time, youve created such an immensely action packed piece of art. Keep it up man, id love to see more stuff like this from you :D

Spidey and Venom Spidey and Venom

Amazing!

This looks truly amazing. The shading, the proportions, the perspective and the amount of detail is just right :D

The only thing i would say is to add more motion to Spidey. His torso and pelvis area look too motionless. Maybe twist the upper body a bit more to his left and make the left arm really lunge forward. I know i don't really consider these things while im drawing, its hard, but its always good to see where to improve on next :) Everyone can improve on something. Fantastic job nonetheless!